Helped Group “Training” business area, in line with all the areas dedicated to Health Care that integrate the group, aims to improve, directly or indirectly, the citizens’ longevity and quality of life.
Helped understands training as a way for the improvement and perfecting of skills and personal and curricular enhancement.
Helped Quality Assurance of Training includes
- Helped accreditation by DGERT (Directorate General for Employment and Labour Relations);
- Status of training institution before INEM;
- Quality System Certification by NP EN ISO 2008 / TÜV.
Because training is done by people and for the people, we uphold
- A multidisciplinary team of training specialists possessing a vast experience in pre-hospital care and multiple intervention strategies; and
- Certified training specialists holding vast pedagogical and technical skills.
If you still do not find what you are looking for or if you have any questions about the ideal solution for your needs, please, contact us promptly and we will do our utmost to present you with a custom-made training plan well-adjusted to your business.